HOW MAKE PANEER SABJI IN INDIAN STYLE | MAKE PANEER IN DESI STYLE | IFB

Namaste, I'M INDIAN FOODY BOY, 

Welcome to Indian Foody Boy. Paneer sabzi can be made in many ways. Today Im going to make quick and easy paneer recipe in creamy gravy. Lets see the ingredients required for making it. Dont forget to hit like button if you like this videoAnd subscribe ti my channel for more new recipesDo share you cooking experiences with me in comments section. For this well need. I have used Cashew nut powder instead of cream for giving it a creamy textureI had mentioned this tip in my video quot;

INGREDIANTS REQUIRED FOR PANEER SABJI

You can find more such tips though that Article. Cottage cheese - 200gm, Cashew Nut Powder - 1tbsp, Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp, Sugar - 1 1/2/ tsp, optional, Green Chillies - 2Ginger - 1 inch piece, Red Chilly powder - 1/4 tspGaram Masala - 1/4 tspTomatoes - 4, medium sizedDry Fenugreek leaves - 1 tsp, Salt - 1/2 tsp, adjust to taste, Cilantro - 2 tbsp, chopped, Oil / Clarified Butter - 1 tbsp, Green Cardamom powder - 1/8 tspAsafoetida - 1 pinchCoriander powder - 1 tspTurmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp, Milk - 1 cup, Lets start making paneer ki sabzi.

HOW MAKE PANEER SABJI IN INDIAN STYLE

Cut cottage cheese into pieces of any shape and size you like. I have cut it into triangular pieces, Make a paste of tomatoes, green chillies, ginger and cashew nut powder using a mixer blender. I have prepared their smooth paste. Now heat oil in a pan. Oil is heated, add cumin seeds. Turn gas to low, add asafoetida. Now add coriander powder. Add tomato paste. Add turmeric powder. Add red chilly powder, Cook it. 

Crush dry fenugreek leaves between your palms and add to gravy. Oil has started to separate outand its color has changed. Add green card amom powder. Add garam masala powder, Green cardamom gives it a very nice aroma. Add salt, Add sugar, Add cottage,  cheese.

Mix well, Add milk, Add milk,  little at a time. You can keep gravy thicker or thinner as your choice. Cook it for 5 minutes. Its been 5 minutes, turn off the gas.

Garnish with cilantro, Our quick and tasty paneer sabzi is ready. Take it out into a serving dish. It is very tasty as well as healthy Creamy Paneer is ready. It is very quick to make, tasty as well as healthy.

You can serve it with puri, roti, paratha or naan. You can also pack it in tiffin for kids

Thanks for Reading Paneer ki Sabzi.




TAGS:
how to make paneer sabji in hindi,

kadai paneer dhaba style,

kadai paneer recipe,

shahi paneer recipe,

matar paneer recipe,

easy paneer recipes with gravy,

paneer butter masala,

paneer lababdar,

1 comment:

  1. I am by name Miss jane ,And i am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-boyfriend that I love so much. I had a boyfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when his friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to him just because he was been jealous of his friend that i was dating and on the scene my boyfriend just walk in and he thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to him that his friend always do this whenever he is not with me and i always refuse him but i never told him because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but he never believed me. he broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make him believe me but he never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. AKHERE and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months. Email him at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call / whatsapp: +2349057261346

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.