HOW MAKE CHICKEN MUTTON MIX RECIPE | INDIAN FOODY BOY

HOW MAKE CHICKEN MUTTON MIX RECIPE


Hello Friends I'm Indian Foody Boy. Today I told you a indian very testy recipe. Its Chicken Mutton Mix recipe.

HOW MAKE CHICKEN MUTTON MIX RECIPE 

Remove the extra fat in the mutton.Cut the mutton into small boneless pieces.Wash the mutton pieces and steam them for 30 to 45 minutes.Cut the chicken into small boneless pieces.Wash the chicken pieces and steam them for 20 to 30 minutes.

Clean the crabs and was them.Steam the crabs for 10 to 15 minutes.Clean and de-vein the prawns. Place the eggs in the boiling water.Wash the prawns and cut them into small pieces.

WHAT ADD IN CHECKEN MUTTON RECIPE

Add some oil and fry the prawn pieces for about 3 to 4 minutes and remove them.These are gooseberry and we like the taste of it.

Remove the flesh from the crab.Break the crab meat into small pieces. Add oil and then the mustard seeds. Add curry leaves. Add chopped green chilies. Add garlic. Add ginger. Add star anise, cardamom, clove, mace, pepper and kalpasi, 

Add bay leaves and cinnamon, Add chopped onions, Add salt, Add chopped tomatoes, Add mint leaves, Add turmeric powder, Add coriander powder, Add chili powder, Add the steamed mutton pieces.

Then add the steamed chicken pieces, Add some water, Add the fried prawns, Add the crab meat. Cook it for a minute.  Add chopped spring onions.Add coriander leaves.

Finally add egg white.  Its evening time so we will serve you little rice.  It has all the non veg items. Eat and let us know how does it taste.  How does it taste?

Your dish is ready to serve. frineds please share this recipe if you like this recipe. below whatsapp button you send this recipe to your frineds.

Thanks for reading chiken mutton mix recipes.


1 comment:

  1. I am by name Miss jane ,And i am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-boyfriend that I love so much. I had a boyfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when his friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to him just because he was been jealous of his friend that i was dating and on the scene my boyfriend just walk in and he thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to him that his friend always do this whenever he is not with me and i always refuse him but i never told him because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but he never believed me. he broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make him believe me but he never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. AKHERE and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months. Email him at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call / whatsapp: +2349057261346

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.