HOW MAKE INDIAN ACHARI ALOO RCIPE | INDIAN FOODY BOY

Namaste, 
HOW MAKE INDIAN ACHARI ALOO RCIPE | INDIAN FOODY BOY

Welcome to Indian Foody Boy. Today I;m going to share a very tasty recipe of Achari Aloo. It is very easy to make achari aloo. It is very femous in India.

HOW MAKE ACHARI ALOO RECIPE

Lets start making achari aloo. 5 half boiled potatoes, peeled, Cut into large pieces. For making achari masala. 1 tbsp kalonji (nigella seeds or black cumin) 1 tbsp fenugreek seeds1 tbsp cumin seeds1 tbsp rai (black mustard seeds)1 tbsp fennel seeds.

Roast these spices on low flame then grind into a powder. I have taken 1 tbsp achari masala, 1 tbsp achari masala , 1/2 tsp red pepper powder (kashmiri lal mirch) , 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp salt, 2 tbsp tamarind pulp mix well.

Add half cup water. It is smelling very nice. Put aside, Heat 3 tbsp oil in a non stick pan. Oil is heated, turn gas on low. Add potato pieces Turn gas to medium, flip the potatoes. Its color has changed, sprinkle 1/2 tsp salt over it.

Adjust salt to taste. Keep flipping them often. They are nice golden brown, move them on the sides. Turn gas to low, Add 1 pinch as afoetida, 1/2 tsp cumin seeds, 2 green chilies cut lengthwise.

You can also use baby potatoes for making this recipe. Add achari masala solution. Cover it and cook for 2 minutes, Wow..

DISHOUT ACHARI ALOO RECIPE

Its looking very nice. Turn off the gasIts smelling very good. You can serve it as a side dish with any Indian flatbread like puri paratha roti naan. It is also served with chole bhature in good restaurants.

Thanks for Reading Achari Aloo Indian Recipe.







                                             SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON WHATSAPP













TAGS:
achari aloo pakistani recipe

achari aloo veg recipes of india

achari aloo | home cooking

achari aloo hebbars kitchen

achari aloo nisha madhulika

achari aloo with pickle

achari aloo masala mdh

achari masala

how to make achari aloo gravy

achari aloo veg recipes of india

achari aloo pakistani recipe

achari aloo | home cooking

achari aloo hebbars kitchen

achari aloo masala mdh

achari aloo nisha madhulika

achari aloo with pickle

how to make achari aloo gravy

achari aloo recipe in hindi

achari aloo hebbars kitchen

achari aloo pakistani recipe

achari aloo | home cooking

achari aloo veg recipes of india

achari aloo ranveer brar

achari aloo with pickle

how to make achari aloo in england,

how to make achari aloo in america,

how to make achari aloo in japan,

how to make achari aloo in china,

2 comments:

  1. I am by name Miss jane ,And i am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-boyfriend that I love so much. I had a boyfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when his friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to him just because he was been jealous of his friend that i was dating and on the scene my boyfriend just walk in and he thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to him that his friend always do this whenever he is not with me and i always refuse him but i never told him because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but he never believed me. he broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make him believe me but he never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. AKHERE and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months. Email him at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call / whatsapp: +2349057261346

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.