How To Make Bathua Paratha Recipe | Indian Foody Boy

HOW TO MAKE BATHUA PARATHA RECIPE | INDIAN FOODY BOY
HOW TO MAKE BATHUA PARATHA RECIPE | INDIAN FOODY BOY


Namaste, Welcome to IndianFoody Boy. Today Im going to share masala stuffed bathua paratha. They are very delicious and crispy.

Ingredients required for Bathua Paratha

Bathua (pigweed) - 250 gm, Wash then boil for 5 minutes with some water. Remove extra water, keep the extra water aside, 5 medium sized boiled potatoes, mashed 1 tsp salt, adjust to taste 1 tsp red chilly powder  2 green chillies, chopped 1/4 tsp garam masala powder 2 tbsp cilantro chopped mix well.

How to make Bathua Paratha

You can also add ginger to itstuffing is ready 1 cup whole wheat flour 1 tsp salt1 tsp coriander powder 1 tsp cumin seeds 2 pinch asafoetida mix well. Add some cilantroadd bathuamix well knead the dough with water left after boiling bathuadough should neither be too hard nor too softadd 1 tsp oil. Cover and let it rest for 10 minutes. Make balls of the dough, Make balls of masala a little larger than the dough. Heat a griddleTake a dough ball, apply some dry flour over it.

Roll it with a rolling pinPut the masala ball in the centreLift the edges and seal in the middleCover with dry flour.

Roll it into a circle Roll it with light hand Griddle is heated . Add few drops of oil .

Keep heat on lowIts color has started to change, flip it. You can see brown spots downside, now add oil over it. Flip often and fry till golden brown. They taste very good with curd. You can add roasted cumin seeds, asafoetida, cilantro, garam masala and salt in curdit is ready, looking crispy and nice now turn it into a plateIt is very crispy.

You can have it with curd, raita or any sabzi. You can make it for breakfast or dinner or pack it in tiffin for kids.

Thanks for reading Bathua Paratha.

1 comment:

  1. I am by name Miss jane ,And i am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-boyfriend that I love so much. I had a boyfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when his friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to him just because he was been jealous of his friend that i was dating and on the scene my boyfriend just walk in and he thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to him that his friend always do this whenever he is not with me and i always refuse him but i never told him because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but he never believed me. he broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make him believe me but he never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. AKHERE and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months. Email him at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call / whatsapp: +2349057261346

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.